Quality Control InspectorQuality & reliabilityGeplaatst op: 16 mei 2023
As a Quality Control Inspector you work at our production facility in Montfoort, Hulst, Bunnik or Eemshaven to make sure that products being produced or sold meet the expectations of our consumers (B2B).
Daiwa House Modulair Europe stands hand in hand with society through its business operations and with people through its products and services. We believe that “Co-creating a Brighter Future” and working together with society as a loyal partner are keys to our success. We co-create as a group for value for individuals, communities, and people’s lifestyles, we are working to create new value for society.
At Daiwa House Modular Europe strong>We bring together decades’ worth of experience and expertise in the form of our sustainable housing solutions. These solutions are always developed together with our clients, future residents, suppliers and our own people. This is reflected in our logo. The Endless Heart symbolises how valuable our long-term client relationships are to us.
It also stands for our continued investment in growth, development, focus on future residents and our own people. Because a comfortable, healthy and future-proof living environment makes dreams come true. Daiwa House Modular Europe helps to realise those dreams.
What will you do!
You will examine materials to make sure they meet quality expectations then assess the final product after production. departments, internal and external, eg, suppliers, technical committees, sales and a like.
You will make it!
As a Quality Control Inspector you document the results of your inspections and make recommendations on how to prevent common errors or defects. You measure the error rate for various stages in the supply and production chain.
• Inspecting output samples using industry appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, examining functionality and measuring dimensions.
• Checking that the assembly adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements.
• Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
• Assisting in the development of test methods and inspection plans.
• Determining the causes of product defects and reworks.
• Have soft skills for regular contact with different
This it what we expect from you:
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Academic or research degree in Architecture, Urbanism and Building Sciences or Building and Construction Engineering.
• You can work well independently, as well as in a team, and you are proactive and take initiative.
• Ability to use measuring devices like gauges, meters, calipers and computer
What we have to offer:
• A fulltime contract
• An attractive salary, completed with benefits.
• You get the chance to develop innovative products with a strong reputation concerning quality, sustainability and circularity.
• A challenging career within a strong team and within Daiwa house, a company with a clear view on and a contribution in the development of energy friendly solutions.
‘Making sure that the results of what you have done, are as expected’
Do we speak and see eachother soon?
If you are enthusiastic about this position, we would like to see and speak you soon.
So apply today! And if you have any questions, please contact Nicole Roozendaal, Head of Quality at 00 31 6 26060391.
When Nicole is busy and you can’t wait. Contact our Corporate Recruiter, Jos Peek, at 00 31 6 3000 81 51.
Staat de vacature die jij zoekt er niet tussen? We horen toch graag van je! Stuur een open sollicitatie